Things not to do when you're a weepy pregnant woman



Look in the mirror before you shower, or after you shower

Go more than three hours without some kind of caloric intake

Sort through your other kids' outgrown clothes

Watch Youtube videos of surprise marriage proposals like this and this

Make birthday cakes for one-year-olds

Read stories like this one

...or blog posts like this one

Think you can keep three children ages 4, 2, and 1 quiet and still on your own at Sunday Mass

Make your husband miss Communion by sending him out with the three unruly children

Comments

Can I add... watch sentimental commercials? Those are really choking me up right now.

Sincerely,
A fellow weepy pregnant woman
Jenny said…
How about "go through old photos when your babies really were babies"
Yes, and yes! This was a partial log from last week--I had a few more that were too obscure or weird (so I judged) be sympathized with. Charlotte, you made me think of that cute little soccer kid who schemed for a little brother. Jenny, I have most of my photos on iPhoto, so those growing babies are all at my fingertips with the Faces feature...

Popular Posts