Checking in...

Blessed Holy Week! I have been on a quasi-intentional blogging fast, which has been fruitful in unexpected ways. And so it will continue, with this exception. I'm joining the new session of A Round of Words in 80 Days, which starts today. This is the second session of the year.

The beauty of this particular program is that you can set any writing goal you want to, as long as it's measurable. My goal is 500 "new" words a day, of anything--journal, first drafts, brainstorms, blog posts, whatever. I would like to do more, but I'm not in the habit of writing every day and I want to start small. So. Per the rules for RoW80, I am linking with my 500-words-a-day goal at the RoW80 blog and I will check in on Wednesdays and Sundays.

To the CWGuildees, I'll join you next year!

Comments

Popular Posts