Small Successes

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph."

One of my constant temptations is to discouragement and inaction, so prayers of thanksgiving and serving others are successes I am consciously choosing to recognize today. This week, my successes will be to reflect on my many blessings and praise God for them. I've been cooking a little extra, and I'm going to use this space to ask for your prayers for those I'm cooking for:

1. The baby daughter of a family in our homeschool group is in NICU having seizures after being born premature. The situation has been called very grave. The baby's name is Mary Grace.

2. Some of our extended family who live nearby just lost their home in a fire.

3. Our own baby Cora, though happy and otherwise healthy, has a possible milk protein allergy. Not that I'm cooking for her, but since she's breastfed, I am eliminating all dairy from my diet while we sort it out. Trying to eat well without dairy is a constant reminder to be thankful for the bounty and good health God has blessed us with.


Comments

Popular Posts