Small Successes

FaithButton

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that at Faith and Family Live.

Here are mine:

1) I printed out and put into use a weekly lesson plan template that will enable the older kids to work more independently. Incidently, I used pages from this site, which are great if you want to print some blanks and fill them out by hand, too.

2) Despite having this gem pop up in my head several times while shopping, I decided on a dress to wear to a friend's wedding. Actually, it was already in my wardrobe. Hey, fashion designers? Three extra inches at the hem would make all the difference in the world.
(Gotta give a h/t to Jennifer Fulwiler and Simcha Fisher. Thanks for a laugh.)

3) I pared away the clutter from one corner of my desk area--the chair. Reclaiming the rest of the space--again--will be next week's project. No dump-and-store this time. It will be a real sorting affair.

What are your successes?

Comments

LOL, thanks for sharing the link in #2. That was sidesplittingly hilarious.

I couldn't read #3 without a twinge of guilt -- the place my laptop usually rests is cluttered with paper... you've inspired me to get it done :).

Popular Posts