Small Successes

FaithButton

After my husband spoiled us last week by working close to home, he went back to a more normal work schedule on the same day that my oldest daughter, my biggest help, called in sick and went back to bed. I'm sure there were other conspiring forces. What ensued were a few days that could be called, at best, funky. So I had to dig a little to find these successes.

But hey, that's what this is all about, right?

This week I:
1) swam 1000m in half and hour,
2) discussed plans with my kids for a major year-long project we are undertaking, and
3) cooked a great, fun, hit-the-spot Labor Day dinner.

It's nice to be able to say, "Maybe it wasn't so blah after all."

What are your successes?

Comments

Unknown said…
Great list of successes! Bravo on #1. That's awesome!

Popular Posts