ROW80--Another week (or two)

Yesterday's target was 32,500. I'm at 32,890. And I know I missed last week and I've been quiet, but really I'm lucky I'm here at all. We're implementing some (by themselves) minor but numerous (read: countless) lifestyle changes, and since I can't undertake such an upheaval on my own, I'm following my husband's lead in a fairly strict, as in focused, schedule of work and play. This includes running or working out twice a day (don't know how long that will last) and some late spring cleaning (more like summer detox) for which I really should be taking before-and-after pictures.

So my word count has mostly been churning out words, any words, just to keep in the habit of committing thoughts to paper (or the cloud). But I think I might have a few bitty diamonds in the rough, some material for pipe dreaming, and some cathartic scrawls. Anyway, it makes me happy.

Link to ROW80 round-up here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel your pain about the little bits of real life intruding on my writing time.

Popular Posts