Why I Haven't Been Posting as Often as...oh, Never Mind

I thought about going into all the different factors that have kept me off this blog for almost a month--and as the days stretched on, the factors kept adding up. But really, all it amounts to is, I've been a little busy with life, something I'm sure you're very familiar with.

I'm very glad to see that some of you have still been coming by, and while I can't promise that I"ll have anything worthwhile to say anytime soon, I'll make the effort to be a little more sociable. :-)

In the meantime, I've been thinking about what in the blogosphere has gotten through the noise to make me say, "I am so glad I read that." Some (a very little) of those items ended up in my Google reader on this page, but I'm curious... is there anything in the two weeks of 2011 that you're glad to have written or read? Share it in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts