Small Successes

FaithButton

Small Successes seems to have gotten quiet lately, hasn't it? I know I sat it out last week--a deliberate thing because I was busy trying to do non-Internet things--but I missed it. Sometimes I have to work a little to count anything as a success to post. That's the point of the exercise, right? To take time and say, "You might not notice it, but you're doing something good here."

Well, small means a little more cozy. I'll see you in the comboxes!

Here are mine for this week.

1) I voted! I almost didn't--not because I didn't think I should, but because my husband and I had an appointment to go together after his work and we almost couldn't find everyone's shoes in time before the polls closed!

2) I went through one bin, one box, and one bag of clutter all in one day--and the rest of the house didn't suffer from lack of attention. I thought about posting a picture of the room where all of these clutter containers are kept, but I decided I'd spare you. For now.

3) I got the kids to an All Saints' Day party--and they were in costume--all by myself. The costume part was not all by myself but the part that I helped with--well, getting that done was an accomplishment for me.

What are your successes?

Comments

Maria said…
Great job! Decluttering always gives such a wonderful feeling, doesn't it?
Judy Dudich said…
Whoa! Serious success here!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Elise Hilton said…
What a lovely blog (I found you through "Small Successes")! Visit me back at www.kissingtheleper.com.
Jeanine said…
I think I would count the decluttering as a huge success. We have been married for just over a year and I have yet to unpack some boxes still! :-o

Popular Posts