Small Successes

FaithButton

1. The kids have worked in their nature journals every day this week. Their success is my success!

2. I bought a changing table (assembly required) a while ago. I won't say how long. Putting it together was held up midway by a missing part; but even after the part arrived, the project languished. Well, this week, I finally took this...


...to this. Go me!



3. I let the kids make Jell-O every day this week so far. They loved making it and eating it. Monday they had a sea battle:


Tuesday they prepared leaves for fall.


Wednesday they just mixed red and blue to make purple. (no picture--it would just look black!)

Today's isn't done yet, but we're looking at something like this.

************
What are your successes?

Comments

WOW!!! Changing Table!!! WOW!!!

Great success!
That changing table is beautiful! Wonderful job!

The jello/apple boats are adorable! My nieces would love that -- will have to try.

Popular Posts