Prayer to St. Joseph for Employment


I recently found this prayer and thought it would be helpful in this time of economic uncertainty, or for anyone discerning God's will for their life's work.

A Prayer to Saint Joseph the Worker for Employment

God our Father and our Creator, You bestow on us gifts and talents to develop and use in accord with Your will.

Grant to me*, through the intercession of St. Joseph the worker, as model and guide, employment and work, that I may, with dignity, provide for those who depend on me for care and support.

Grant me the opportunities to use my energy and my talents and abilities for the good of all, and the glory of Your name.

Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

*One may pray for another individual by inserting his or her name, and then changing the subsequent pronouns.

Source: Daily Prayers, Priests of the Sacred Heart.

Comments

Popular Posts